pointless selfie time, yep
I am so so SO hate being sick. I am already tired of being sick. Somebody shoot me please, thanks.
Today I’ve bought a book from childhood!
When I was like 10 years old or something like this, I took “The Hobbit” from my school library. Don’t remember why I did it, but I liked the book a lot. Later when I grew up I wanted to buy this book, but I didn’t like the translation it the latest editions. I almost gave up, but today I suddenly saw THIS. The same translation and the same illustrations as in the book from my childhood!!! I’m sooo happy right now, yay!
Sorry guys, I’ve been a bit busy going to the concerts of my favorite bands. I’m a rock concert junkie so yep. Next concert I’m going to attend will be in a month, so I guess I’m back :D
Here’s a picture of me and one really handsome drummer =)
FINALLY got this book today! It’s actually a long story. I already have the e-book, but I’m old-fashioned and still prefer “real” books. So after watching The World’s End I thought that yes, I really need this on my bookshelf and decided to purchase it as a NEW YEAR present for myself. As you can see it took rather long, I even started thinking my book got lost… But yay, it came and it’s cool, and I’m glad :)
Follow my instagram (martymi) if you haven’t yet, thanks! :)
I’m soooooo happy right now, it totally made my day :))))))))
This is how I marked Simon’s birthday in my callendar xDD
It’s already 14/02/2014 here in my place, so…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SIMON PEGG!!!!!!
1. State your name: Lyudmila / Lucy
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: Polina
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? my aunt
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? Yesterday I got a little confused during the inroductory lesson (I’m a teacher, yep), I forgot some stuff I should have said, but I tried to turn it to a joke, so it’s okay, but yep, slightly embarassing
6. Do you miss your ex? no
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? milk chocolate with hazelnuts
8. Do people praise you for your looks? sometimes it happens
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? black and sometimes red.
10. How do you wear your makeup? most of the time I simply use powder and mascara, sometimes eye shadows. On special occasions I try to make smoky eyes
11. What are some of your nicknames? Lu, Lucy
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? 2
13. How many bathrooms? 1
14. Do you have a job? yep
15. Do you have a car? no
16. Do you work out every week? I wish I did…
17. Did you brush your teeth this morning? yes
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? yes
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? yes. glad I wasn’t alone :D
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? two piece
21. Do you like your eyes? yep, I’m not really satisfied with how I look like, but my eyes is something that I really like abiut my look
22. Do you think you are pretty? idk. sometimes. but mostly not
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? my mom
24. How much money is in your bank account? I wish there woud be more :D
26. Do you want kids? for now - nope.
27. Tell me what your back pack looks like: it’s dark blue with converse logo
28. What celebrity do you think is hot? I need to make a list, lol :DD
29. Last movie you saw in theatres: The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? no
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? no
32. Have you ever cheated? no
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? nope
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? reading, watching movies, go on rock concerts… SLEEPING :D
35: Do you have a facebook? If so, would you add the person who you reblogged this from? yes, I have. And yes, why not :)
36: Who was the last person you texted? my student Ivan
37: How many datefriends have you had? I’m confused. what’s a datefriend?..
38: How do you look right now? a bit sleepy, it’s late night here. idk why am I not in bed yet
39: Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? family
lol, I’m feeling really old now :D Just found my little oldschool collection of Kevin Smith’s movies. Yes, it’s VHS. I can now do an oldschool Kevin Smith movie marathon :DD
Is it okay that I’ve just read “Moriarty” instead of “Morality”?..