FINALLY got this book today! It’s actually a long story. I already have the e-book, but I’m old-fashioned and still prefer “real” books. So after watching The World’s End I thought that yes, I really need this on my bookshelf and decided to purchase it as a NEW YEAR present for myself. As you can see it took rather long, I even started thinking my book got lost… But yay, it came and it’s cool, and I’m glad :)
Follow my instagram (martymi) if you haven’t yet, thanks! :)
I’m soooooo happy right now, it totally made my day :))))))))
This is how I marked Simon’s birthday in my callendar xDD
It’s already 14/02/2014 here in my place, so…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SIMON PEGG!!!!!!
1. State your name: Lyudmila / Lucy
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: Polina
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? my aunt
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? Yesterday I got a little confused during the inroductory lesson (I’m a teacher, yep), I forgot some stuff I should have said, but I tried to turn it to a joke, so it’s okay, but yep, slightly embarassing
6. Do you miss your ex? no
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? milk chocolate with hazelnuts
8. Do people praise you for your looks? sometimes it happens
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? black and sometimes red.
10. How do you wear your makeup? most of the time I simply use powder and mascara, sometimes eye shadows. On special occasions I try to make smoky eyes
11. What are some of your nicknames? Lu, Lucy
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? 2
13. How many bathrooms? 1
14. Do you have a job? yep
15. Do you have a car? no
16. Do you work out every week? I wish I did…
17. Did you brush your teeth this morning? yes
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? yes
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? yes. glad I wasn’t alone :D
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? two piece
21. Do you like your eyes? yep, I’m not really satisfied with how I look like, but my eyes is something that I really like abiut my look
22. Do you think you are pretty? idk. sometimes. but mostly not
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? my mom
24. How much money is in your bank account? I wish there woud be more :D
26. Do you want kids? for now - nope.
27. Tell me what your back pack looks like: it’s dark blue with converse logo
28. What celebrity do you think is hot? I need to make a list, lol :DD
29. Last movie you saw in theatres: The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? no
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? no
32. Have you ever cheated? no
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? nope
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? reading, watching movies, go on rock concerts… SLEEPING :D
35: Do you have a facebook? If so, would you add the person who you reblogged this from? yes, I have. And yes, why not :)
36: Who was the last person you texted? my student Ivan
37: How many datefriends have you had? I’m confused. what’s a datefriend?..
38: How do you look right now? a bit sleepy, it’s late night here. idk why am I not in bed yet
39: Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? family
lol, I’m feeling really old now :D Just found my little oldschool collection of Kevin Smith’s movies. Yes, it’s VHS. I can now do an oldschool Kevin Smith movie marathon :DD
Is it okay that I’ve just read “Moriarty” instead of “Morality”?..
well, my 12-year-old cousin is actually not a bad photographer :)
and yep, I like this outfit, I feel good in it
I’m a little bit shaking because I’ve just sent the video for the project which russian fans are making for Simon Pegg’s Birthday. The girl who organised the project wrote me that everything’s okay and well done, but I still think I’m a complete idiot on it and I’m nervous, but probably I should be nervous later when the whole thing will be sent to Simon, and for now I need to CALM THE FUCK DOWN. Uuuughhhhhh. Never mind.
Yaaaaaaay! Got “The World’s End” DVD today!!! It was released on the 23rd of January 2014 in Russia, and I ordered it the same exact day :) No I can officially enjoy the movie :D
(It’s funny that the beer in Gary’s hand is covered with this black rectangle on posters and on the DVD here in my country. It really makes me giggle :D)
Okay, I’m now going to watch American Horror Story a.k.a. America’s Next Top Supreme, and I’ll be back here only after I finish it because FUCKING SPOILERS EVERYWHERE WHY DO PEOPLE NOT TAG THEIR STUFF??!
Sorry. See ya soon
well, actually I’m not that sad :)
I’m ugly and have no makeup but I have a cornetto, so life’s not that bad :D