Hey, I saw Guardians of the Galaxy 2 times and probably it’s not my limit.
I saw X-Men: Days of Future Past THREE times and I want more. I’m not okay.
I just love Cornetto Trilogy sooo much <3
Peggster problems: it’s almost 3 a.m now, but I can’t go to bed because it’s Shaun of the Dead on TV…
Questions from littlecanuck:
Questions from gaberaham-lincoln:
1. Favorite video game? - Need For Speed, I guess. I’m not really a gamer, sorry :)
2. Favorite YouTube video (plz link thx) - Simon Pegg singing and having a chat with a bird :DD
3. Current Netflix obsession? - Netflix is not available in my country.
4. What are some new bands you’ve been listening to? - ummm… I mostly listen to old ones… Okay… What about Of Monsters and Men?
5. Where’s the one place you want to travel to? - I’m in love with Italy.
6. The most badass thing you’ve ever done? - climbed on stage during the concert and sang a part of the song together with the lead singer of one local band xD
7. What are you excited for right now? - I’m excited for good weather (finally!) and upcoming summer rock festivals :)
8. Last thing you cooked? - scrambled eggs
9. What color is your shirt right now? - dark blue
10. Favorite gif? - omg, there are too many! Okay, let’s see…
11. What kind of exotic animal would you want to have as a pet? - a red panda O_o
This is sooo cute!
Today me and my aunt watched Cuban Fury in the cinema.
You may say it’s not a big deal, but we live in a small town in the north of Russia (well, there are, actually the towns even smaller and even farther away from the center of our country, but still), and many movies that I’d love to watch on a big screen just don’t come to our cinemas. Even The World’s End was NOT shown in our place! (it was extremely disappointing, you know) So we were quite surprised to see that one our cinema has Cuban Fury in it. Only one cinema, only ONE film show a day (!), only at 10 a.m (!!), but me and my aunt are the true fans :D So, this Saturday we woke up at 8 a.m, al because of you, Nick Frost :DD
And actually we regret nothing. We totally loved the movie, it’s really nice and sooo funny! We laughed a lot and left the cinema smiling, and I’m still in a great mood after it. The main idea is that you shouldn’t be afraid to be yourself, just do what you really like even if someone laughs at you and calls you a loser. Those who mock at other people and think they look cooler by humilating them are just weak, so don’t pay attention to these bullies. Just do what you like with all your heart and be yourself, and people will appreciate it. Yep, this idea is not at all new, but it’s still nice to remind yourself about it. Also Nick did a great job and the other characters were very bright and funny. Oh! And there’s a moment when Simon Pegg appears on screen! It’s just a couple of seconds, but it nearly made us scream because it was unexpected! :DDD
So… go and see this movie, guys. It’s not a masterpiece, of course, but it will make you smile, and we all need it sometimes :)
Once again: HAPPY TOPHER BRINK DAY EVERYONE!!!
pointless selfie time, yep