Who tagged me: robbiesheehans Rule 1 - Post the rules. Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you and then make 11 new ones. Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post. Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Which fictional character do you think you’re most like
Emma Morley from “One Day”. Or Jal Fazer from “Skins”.
2. What was your favourite childhood show?
"Hercules: The Legendary Journeys" I was a fan, lol :D
3. What fandom do you follow the most blogs for?
Skins, I guess
4. If a friend asked you if her butt looked big in this dress, would you tell the truth?
If it’s my real friend, I would definitely tell the truth. And as for my best friend - I’m sure she would also told me :)
5. Which tumblr users do you count as friends and how did you meet/find them?
There are two of my very good friends in here: sentiii and nanomayans, but I didn’t met them here, I met them on the other site, diary.ru where I also have a blog. sentiii lives in same city as me, and nanomayans lives in St. Petersburg, but we’ve met (and I’d like to meet her again, Lena, I miss you :D) they are both awesome, I love them :) There are also some nice people I know in real life: annalny and already-coolest. Girls, u r great too :) and some awesome people from diary.ru: evijuls, lobeliever, salvadorra. And also annetebender who I’ve met… via icq :) Actually here, on tumblr, I see a lot of wonderfull people who I’d love to make friends with, because they are nice and interesting and according to their blogs we have much in common, for example robbiesheehans who tagged me here is really nice and I enjoy speaking with her, and dgsafdmd runs wonderful Skins and The Fades blogs and we follow each other on twitter… and also my new followers, Fran Kranz fans, lol, I love you :D so… we’ll see ;)
6. Have you ever been told you look like someone famous and if yes, who?
No, I haven’t. But that’s OK, I’m just unique, lol :D
7. Can you fit your whole fist in your mouth (I can btw hehehe)?
OMG, no O___o
8. What’s one of your most embarrassing moments?
I actually work as a teacher of English and I’m currently working at a foreign language studio and my students are adults. But while studying at the uni I was undergoing my practical training at school, and well, my first lesson as a teacher was really embarrassing, I had no time to prepare myself for it and I was nervous and I forgot everything and I didn’t know what to do with all these kids omg O____O so I guess I totally blew it :D Now I believe I’m a good teacher, or at least not bad, but my first lesson… I don’t really like to think of it :D
9. If you could invite five famous people, dead or alive, to a dinner party, who would they be?
Dead or alive? oooh what a choice! *___* So, i’d like to invite John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr and George Harrison, and also Robert Sheehan and Ryan Gosling :) I’d love to invite Kurt Cobain and Axl Rose too, and maybe Joe Dempsie, but oh well I’ll do it next time :D
10. Which Harry Potter house would you be in/were you sorted into on Pottermore?
I’m not on Pottermore (actually I’m thinking to try but I’m a bit busy these days so maybe later). I think the sorting hat would send me to Hufflepuff, but I’m not quite sure about it.
11. Do you think your starsign is accurate for you?
I was born in the end of august so I consider myself as a mix of Virgo and Leo. I have a lot of Virgo qualities, but sometimes I notice something from Leo in myself :)